The Fort Garry Hotel, Spa & Conference Centre is located at 222 Broadway in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
FROM THE AIRPORT (Map)
- Leaving the airport, travel East on Wellington Avenue
- Turn right on King Edward Street (Route 90)
- Travel South on Route 90 and exit onto the Portage Avenue East exit (Route 85)
- Follow the Highway #1 signs on Portage Avenue East
- Watch for the Broadway exit on the large, green overhead signs
- You will exit to the right then continue along Broadway to The Fort Garry Hotel
- The hotel is on the right-hand side
FROM THE EAST (Map)
- Once you enter the city limits, continue along Highway #1 until you reach St. Anne's Road
- Turn right onto St. Anne's Road and continue driving North for about 10 minutes
- St. Anne's Road will turn into St. Mary's Road, which, eventually, becomes Main Street
- Just as you enter the downtown area, you will travel across the Norwood Bridge
- At this point, you will need to move into the left-hand lane to turn left onto Broadway
- The Fort Garry Hotel is one block down on the left-hand side of Broadway
- Continue to Garry Street and turn left to access the front entrance of the hotel
FROM THE SOUTH (Map)
- You will traveling North on I-29 which becomes Highway 75 North into Winnipeg
- Once in the city, Highway 75 becomes Pembina Highway (Route 42)
- Continue driving North on Route 42 towards the heart of the city
- After passing River Avenue and traveling across the Midtown Bridge, you will now be on Smith Stree
- At the first set of lights (the intersection of Smith Street and Broadway Avenue) turn right onto Broadway and drive one block to The Fort Garry Hotel, which is on the right-hand side.
DOWNTOWN PARKING (Map)
THE FORT GARRY HOTEL AND SURROUNDING AREA (Map)
The Fort Garry Hotel is conveniently located on Winnipeg's most attractive downtown avenue, providing easy access to shopping, arts, entertainment, major sports venues, and the financial and historic districts.
Downtown Winnipeg boasts one of the most vibrant cultural scenes in Canada and plays host to numerous events and festivals throughout the year.
Just a short walk from The Fort Garry is The Forks. With museums, theatre, unique shops, diverse dining--it is one of Winnipeg's most popular, leisure-time destinations.
If you have any questions, or require further clarification on directions, please contact us at 1-800-665-8088.