Give your fitness a kick start, get sweaty with friends and enjoy some spa time during this two-night active getaway!
During the boot camp sessions, expect to connect with people through sweat and strength two of Boot Camp leader Bree’s top passion! Bree goes BEASTMODE in the gym – because it all comes down to finding your strength and having fun!
Outside of session, rest and relax in the luxurious and blissful Ten Spa and dine and enjoy the fresh flavours prepared for our Chef du cuisine Mathieu Bellemare in our newly restored Oval Room Brasserie.
- Two nights accommodation in Standard King room
- Two One-Hour Boot Camp sessions
- $150 restaurant credit per person
- $200 spa credit per person
- Self-parking for one vehicle
$730 taxes included (single occupancy)
$1140 taxes included (double occupancy)
Note: Our minimum group size to hold this event is 8 people, and the maximum is 12.
- February 4-6, 2022
- March 4 – 6, 2022
- March 25-27, 2022
- April 15-17, 2022
Don’t let her loving and bubbly personality fool you, Bree goes BEASTMODE in the gym! Whether it’s motivating her Connection Crew through online workouts, rocking out to head banging playlists at Wheelhouse Cycle Club or adding a little spark to an Orange Theory Fitness East St. Paul class, it all comes down to one thing for Bree – sweat! Connecting people through sweat and witnessing others connect with themselves through sweat is her top passion and the reason she created THE CONNECTION by Bree. It’s an online fitness platform dedicated to crushing goals and leveling up. She only jumped into the fitness industry in 2017 but it has been lighting up her life ever since.
Follow her journey at @Breanne_ellen on Instagram.
- 3pm: check in to hotel
- 5pm – 6pm: One hour guided Boot Camp session
- Free evening – consider dinner in Oval Room Brasserie (reservations recommended)
- Free morning – consider brunch in Oval Room Brasserie (reservations recommended)
- 11:30pm – 12:30pm: One hour guided Boot Camp session
- Free day and evening – spa time, you time, explore time. You choose! Book Ten Spa experience in advance; consider dinner in Oval Room Brasserie (reservations recommended)
- 9am – 1pm: spa time, you time, explore time. You choose! Book a Ten Spa experience in advance; consider brunch in Oval Room Brasserie (reservations recommended) or a walk along the River Trail!
- 1pm: late check-out
- Wellness Weekends are subject to covid restrictions.
- All participants must show proof of double-vaccination
- Masks must be worn in all public areas.
- Please bring your own water bottle and yoga mat*
- Ten Spa bookings must be arranged at the time of booking**
- Food and spa credits have no cash value and must be redeemed during the wellness retreat weekend.
- Based on availability. Some conditions apply.
- Must be booked seven days prior to arrival date.
- If minimum numbers are not met, confirmed guests have the option to transfer reservation to future date (subject to availability) or receive full refund.
- 50% paid at time of booking
- Remaining 50% will be charged 72 hours prior to arrival date.
- Full refund if hotel is advised a minimum of 72 hours prior to arrival date.
- No refund if cancelled within 72 hours of arrival date, but 50% of full price will be held as credit for future use in the hotel.
*Don’t have a yoga mat? Reserve one at the time of booking.
**You will be contacted within 48 hours after booking your space to review itinerary and finalize Ten Spa bookings and restaurant reservations.
Have questions? Or interested in booking your spot, email: email@example.com