Personal information refers to any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. It also includes information about your preferences and usage when such information is provided to or recorded by us in the course of doing business with you. Please note that this policy does not apply to information about our corporate customers, which is protected through contractual arrangements.
You may provide us with your personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Making a reservation or using our services
- Providing us with feedback, such as through comment cards
- Participating in marketing initiatives
- Visiting our website
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties. When you provide us with your personal information, we will not sell or disclose it to any outside company for any purpose.
There are several reasons why we collect personal information from you:
- To establish and maintain a responsible business relationship with you and provide ongoing service
- To understand your needs and preferences and provide you with better service
- To develop, enhance, market, or provide products and services
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
We may disclose your personal information in certain circumstances, including:
- To a person who is acting as your agent, such as a travel agent booking a reservation on your behalf
- To the hotel where you have made a reservation, in order to provide the services you have requested
- To an agent retained by us to evaluate your creditworthiness or collect on your account
- To a public authority or their agent if we believe there is an imminent danger to life or property that could be avoided or minimized through disclosure, or if we are required by law to do so
- To any third party we disclose your personal information to, only on a confidential basis and with the understanding that the information will be used only for the purposes for which it was disclosed
We take appropriate measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information. These measures may include physical, organizational, and technological safeguards.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Fort Garry Hotel and Ten Spa. We hope you have a pleasant and enjoyable experience with us.
All of the information contained in this website, including the site design, graphics, and text are the copyrighted property of The Fort Garry Hotel, Spa & Conference Centre. Any other trademarks, company names, product names, and/or logos set forth in this website are the property of their respective owners.